Thursday, April 21, 2016

Will I become the bad driver caught on camera while having a close call, accident, or experience road rage while giving you my opinion of the world.

I'm a MotoVlogger lovin' life from the seat of my Ninja sportbike.

Ride with me and learn the DO's and DON'Ts of society through the camera lens of my GoPro.  I will share the daily opinions of a motorcycle riding Bonehead stuck in a helmet.  My controversial views with intense honesty will test the boundaries while unleashing mind blowing, unforgettable opinions. Get ready for the "Ride."

Subscribe and let me know what you would like me to discuss next.

Equipment:
Bike:  2015 Ninja ZX-14R ABS SE, 2014 Ninja 300 ABS SE, 2014 KX250F
Video/Graphics:  GoPro 4 Black, Sena 20S, Canon 1D Mark 3, Adobe everything for editing
Street Riding Gear:  HJC IS Max 2 Elemental Helmet, Icon Overlord Jacket, Icon 29er Gloves, Alpinestars Anheim Shoes


Subscribe and get the latest video.  Have a topic to discuss?
Thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment